Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Our First Guest Blogger: Back to School - Mommy Cool!

Guest Blogger: Donna Wallerstein, Owner and President of Social Media Firm, Wallerstein, Inc. which provides small businesses with social media marketing, marketing solutions and strategies for online retailers, Nationwide. Ghost Blogging, Copyright Editing, SEO and a multitude of other business solutions to help grow your business! To contact Donna Wallerstein and to find out more about Wallerstein, Inc. please visit; Wallerstein,Inc.

(Deep breath in…and, relax) Sigh. It’s almost time for the kiddos to go back to school and that means, at least for this Momma, that it’s another year of carpool and pick up line waiting mixed in with endless errand running and the occasional, “Whoops! Mom, I forgot my lunch on the counter! –Can you get it?!”
You may be thinking… What does this Mom’s Back to School Mommy woes have to do with fitness wear and PalmBeachAthleticWear.com?

Well, in a nutshell, I simply LIVE in Palm Beach Athletic Wear’s fitness outfit sets throughout the school year –every day, ALL day! Palm Beach Athletic Wear offers the best selection of Bluefish Cargo Pants and Protokolo Yoga Capris online.

I hate paying for shipping whenever I purchase something online and Palm Beach Athletic Wear offers Free Shipping with every US order so, if I happen to forget to order a coordinating and flattering fitness top to go with my new, Fiesta Cargo Pants from Body Angel Activewear, (recently happened) I can easily place another order and not have to worry about purchase price minimums or, what-have-you. I am a busy Mom and the LAST thing I need is to stress over paying for shipping (HINT: 99% of fitness wear online retailers charge upwards of $20 or more JUST for shipping)!

Palm Beach Athletic Wear’s Owner and Fitness Accessories Designer, Kristen Lemoine hand picks the best women’s athletic wear items from the top fitness wear brands women love. Kristen also designed these amazing, Wristlet Key Rings. Palm Beach Athletic Wear’s Wristlet Key Rings are my personal savior. Before I purchased one, I was CONSTANTLY misplacing my keys, or FOREVER searching at the bottom of my purse for my car and house keys. This Wristlet Key Ring is, by far, the most inexpensive purchase I have made from PalmBeachAthleticWear.com! I love my Wristlet Key Ring and give them as gifts for friends and family. This is one Mom-Approved accessory EVERY women needs!

Palm Beach Athletic Wear is my go-to online boutique for the best selection of flattering and comfortable women's fitness wear, I need for my busy day and schedule.
Happy Shopping!- Donna Wallerstein
PS –Don’t forget to order your Pink, Shoulder Ring Bra Top when you order Body Angel Activewear’s Fiesta Cargo Pants!

No comments:

Post a Comment