Saturday, April 2, 2011

How to wear our Basic Capri Pants

 
As the owner of Palm Beach Athletic Wear, my main goal is to bring great fitness fashions to women everywhere. There is nothing better than to love how you look and feel in your workout clothes.  I know that I feel a bit more motivated to get my workout in when I am comfortable and confident in my workout attire.  Who doesn't want to look and feel fantastic?  I also feel that it is important for you to get the most bang for your buck so I have grabbed some regular tops from my own closet and paired them with our Protokolo Basic Capri Pants to show you how, with a little creativity you can turn your workout wear into hot outfits to wear out on the town. From left to right. 

Outfit #1 -Here I paired a really cute turquoise top with beaded medallion and beaded neck strap with our Basic Capri Pant in Chocolate Brown. It's a stunning outfit that can be worn with strappy sandals or flats.  Wear it out for a girls night out or on a hot date with your honey!

Outfit #2- This is an outfit I wear on a regular basis. It's a casual gray collared shirt worn over the Basic Capri Pant in black. I wear this with flip flops or cute flats and I wear it as an every day outfit. It's cute, comfortable and still fashionable. 

Outfit #3 - This is a great way to wear the Basic Capri pants in any color.  In the cooler months I love to pair a chunky sweater like this one with a cowl neck over my fitness Capri pants or Our Spin Pants which are a longer length.  It also looks super chic with a great pair of boots! So there you have it! Who knew you could do so much with your workout pants?


No comments:

Post a Comment