Monday, March 12, 2012

Guest Blogger: Work Off Those Cookies!

Guest Blogger: Owner and President of Wallerstein, Inc., Donna Wallerstein has extensive experience in the textile, fashion and home furnishings industries. Donna has a Bachelor of Arts in English from FAU, as well as an Associates Degree in Textile Design from the acclaimed, Fashion Institute of Technology, in New York City. Her experience includes marketing, research and development and writing for large retailers and E-commerce websites.

If you are anything like me, buying Girl Scout Cookies is a necessary evil. (I can't escape those super cute outfits and those sweeter-than-apple-pie-smiles) that kindly ask me, each February, to help support their local troop by purchasing a few boxes of cookies.

But, after the cookies have been eaten, I know it's time to buckle down and get a few extra workouts into my normal fitness routine. One of the easiest ways to work off those cookies is to add weights to ankles while you workout. I also add an extra 15 minutes to each workout, for the next 10-15 days. I switch up my fitness routine a bit -I add jogging and spinning classes to my normal routine of weekly yoga and Pilates classes, and add more intense hardcore sweat-inducing workouts to burn off my cookie consumption (that I cannot seem to escape)! I am SO glad Girl Scout Cookies are sold only once a year!



My weakness for Girl Scout Cookies aside, I practically LIVE in Palm Beach Athletic Wear’s fitness outfit sets. Throughout my busy day of workouts, running errands and office work in my casual office space, I need comfortable clothing that allows me to move freely.


My favorite new fitness outfit set from palmbeachathleticwear.com? The oh-so-gorgeous, Medallion Workout Outfit by Protokolo! I love the medallion laser cut outs the fitness capri pants and athletic top have. Pretty, feminine details are so hot for Spring! 


Another classic favorite I have had in my fitness wardrobe for several months (and, absolutely LOVE!) is Protokolo's T-Back Sports Bra Top -A classic fitness top that supports, is extra comfortable and looks amazing paired with any fitness cargo pants or athletic capris I wear. I have this sexy sports bra top in black and MUST order it one of Spring's must have colors, Orange! It will look great paired with  palmbeachathleticwear.com's Protokolo Basic Capris in Chocolate Brown or those super hot, Tiempo Libre African Yoga Shorts I have my eye on!


What I love most about palmbeachathleticwear.com is their great selection of colorful, quality workout wear for women and their Free Shipping too! 


Shop all of the new Fitness Apparel that Palm Beach Athletic Wear offers for your Spring workouts, here: http://bit.ly/SpringWorkoutWear

Happy Shopping & get fit this Spring in style!















No comments:

Post a Comment